We’ve all heard the complaints about how every other empty storefront is turned into a nail salon—some of us have even been among the complainers—but exactly how many are there around here? I walked these hot, gritty streets (maybe I need a pedicure) in order to create a handy-dandy (pun!) map highlighting all the places you can get your nails did. I believe I can cross “public service” off my New Year resolutions list.
View Nail Salons in Tribeca in a larger map
If you prefer a list:
• Sufu Nail & Spa / 113 Church
• Affina Nails & Spa / 125 Church
• Ada Nails & Spa / 81 W. Broadway
• Abey Nails & SPa / 32 Warren
• Chambers Beauty Spa / 160 Chambers
• Yuya Nails & Spa / 164 Chambers
• Elégante Nails / 125 Chambers
• Cozy Cuts and Nails / 158 Church
• Yuya Nails & Spa / 315 Greenwich
• TenOverTen / 112 Reade
• V.I.P. Nail / 68 Reade
• Yuki Nail Spa / 179 Church
• Belita Nails / 372 Greenwich
• Tribeca Beauty Spa / 8 Harrison
• i-Plaza Nail & Spa / 387 Greenwich
• Sweet Lily Natural Nail Spa / 222 W. Broadway
• Yuya Nail Salon / 8 Beach St.
• i-Plaza Nail & Spa / 475 Greenwich
P.S. Sorry if this sounds overly crabby. By all means, indulge yourself! Some (probably most, or even all) of these are great neighbors.