WHY ADVERTISE ON TRIBECA CITIZEN?
The audience is substantial, engaged, and extremely local:
••• Averaging around 190,000 monthly page views by 35,000 unique visitors (Google Analytics).
••• 4,200 email newsletter subscribers.
••• More than 2,600 Facebook fans, 4,900 Twitter followers, and 1,400 Instagram followers.
••• Reader demographics are here.
For all advertising inquiries, email email@example.com or call Erik Torkells at 917-209-6473.
Display advertising on tribecacitizen.com
LEADERBOARD (#1, ABOVE)
• Location: Above the Tribeca Citizen logo on the entire site.
• Rate: $600 per month for 33% of impressions (your ad shares the space with two other ads) or $1200 for 66% of impressions (your ad shares the space with one other ad), or $1800 for 100% of impressions.
• Size: 728 pixels wide by 90 pixels tall. Max file size: 1.5 MB.
• Availability: September and October (33% or 66% of impressions); November and December (33%, 66%, or 100% of impressions).
MEDIUM RECTANGLE (#2)
• Location: Righthand column on the entire site.
• Rate: Available in increments of 25% of impressions for $400 per month.
• Size: 300 pixels wide by 250 pixels tall. Max file size: 1.5 MB.
• Availability: August onward (25%, 50%, 75% of impressions).
LEFT COLUMN (#3)
• Location: Left column on the entire site.
• Rate: $600 per month.
• Size: 170 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall.
• Availability: Probably sold out through 2016 but there’s a wait list in case something opens up.
RIGHT COLUMN SQUARES (#4)
• Location: Right column on the entire site.
• Rate: $300 per month.
• Size: 125 pixels wide by 125 pixels tall.
• The ad positions change randomly every time the page is refreshed. Up to 10 ads can run.
• Availability: Advertisers have until the end of the month to decide whether to renew; there’s usually a waiting list for the subsequent month. Please inquire about availability before designing an ad.
BANNER ABOVE “RECENT COMMENTS” (#5, BELOW)
• Location: Center column, above the “Recent Comments” box, on the home page and subsequent pages, category pages (Arts & Culture, etc.), search results pages, and tag archive pages.
• Rate: $400 per month.
• Size: 450 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall.
• Availability: Sold out through 2016.
MEGA RECTANGLE (#6)
• Location: Right column on the entire site, under “Popular Posts.”
• Rate: $600 per month.
• Size: 300 pixels wide by 600 pixels tall.
• Availability: September onward.
DEDICATED EMAIL BLAST
You get up to ten images and as much text as you want, within reason. It runs as a post on TribecaCitizen.com and it also gets emailed directly to the 4,200 subscribers of the Tribeca Citizen newsletter.
• Rate: $750.
• Examples: Pine Street School blast and Brookfield Place blast (only the center column gets emailed).
EDITORIAL EMAIL NEWSLETTER ADS
• The editorial newsletter comes out on Mondays and Thursdays and it currently has 4,200 subscribers.
• There are two types of ads:
—You can run a banner across the top, just below the Tribeca Citizen logo (such as Mudville’s, below); it should be 420 pixels wide by 140 pixels tall.
—Or you can run an embedded ad, like the one for Green Ivy (further below), for which you get 75 words of text, a headline, and an image (420 pixels wide by around 420 pixels tall max), or you can run one big 420-by-420 graphic (with no accompanying text).
• Rate: $250 for either type of ad.
• To see either type of ad in context, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a million ways to get your message across—such as promoted events—and if none of these seem right, let’s figure one out. Contact Erik Torkells at email@example.com or 917-209-6473.