WHY ADVERTISE ON TRIBECA CITIZEN?
The audience is substantial, engaged, and extremely local: According to Google Analytics, TribecaCitizen.com is averaging around 150,000 monthly page views by 30,000 unique visitors; the email newsletter has more than 2,650 subscribers. For readership information, read this post.
For all advertising inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Erik Torkells at 917-209-6473.
• Location: Left column on the entire site.
• Rate: $300 per month. ($375 as of Jan. 1, 2014). NOTE: Please inquire about availability before designing an ad.
• Size: 170 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall.
• Location: Right column on the entire site.
• Rate: $150 per month. ($200 as of Jan. 1, 2014). NOTE: Please inquire about availability before designing an ad.
• Size: 125 pixels wide by 125 pixels tall.
• The ads’ position within the unit is random—it changes every time the page is refreshed. The unit can hold up to 10 ads.
You can have a post on whatever subject you like. You get up to seven images and 300 words of text. It runs once on TribecaCitizen.com and is excerpted once in the Tribeca Citizen editorial newsletter (linking to the post and/or to your site).
• Rate: $295. ($375 as of Jan. 1, 2014)
• Example: Rebecca Yale Photography.
An email blast is a sponsored post (see above) that also gets emailed directly to the more than 2,650 subscribers of the Tribeca Citizen newsletter.
• Rate: $395. ($495 as of Jan. 1, 2014)
• Example: New York Vintners email blast (only the center column gets emailed).
EDITORIAL EMAIL NEWSLETTER AD
• The editorial newsletter comes out on Mondays and Thursdays and it currently has more than 2,650 subscribers.
• Rate: $95 each. ($135 as of Jan. 1, 2014)
• Maximum image size: 290 pixels wide by around 400 pixels tall; you can also run up to 75 words of text alongside it (and a photo instead of a graphic).
• Note: There may be more than one ad per newsletter.
• Example: The Kutsher’s Tribeca ad shown below can be seen in context here.
SEASONAL SPONSORED EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Tribeca Citizen publishes occasional themed email newsletters, such as before a holiday. For $95 ($135 as of Jan. 1, 2014), you get 75 words and an image (420 pixels wide by 280 pixels tall—so horizontal images are highly recommended), or you can run an image up to 420 by 630 with just a headline. I can help with the text. Email email@example.com for information about upcoming opportunities.
• The newsletter currently has more than 2,650 subscribers.
• Example: http://tribecacitizen.com/2012/05/08/mothers-day-gift-guide/
Locals (and some businesses) may run a line or two of text, to run once, at my discretion (probably in a Seen & Heard round-up). Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the text, your publishable contact info, and an image (only if relevant! The table and the apartment would be OK, for instance). And promise me you’ll give $10 to the Friends of Hudson River Park. I reserve the right to decide what qualifies for this deal.
There are a million ways to get your message across—such as promoted events—and if none of these seem right, let’s figure one out. Email Erik Torkells at email@example.com.