WHY ADVERTISE ON TRIBECA CITIZEN?
The audience is substantial, engaged, and extremely local:
••• Averaging around 190,000 monthly page views by 35,000 unique visitors (Google Analytics).
••• 4,000 email newsletter subscribers.
••• More than 2,500 Facebook fans, 4,800 Twitter followers, and 1,200 Instagram followers.
••• Reader demographics are here.
For all advertising inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Erik Torkells at 917-209-6473.
Display advertising on tribecacitizen.com
LEADERBOARD (#1, ABOVE)
• Location: Above the Tribeca Citizen logo on the entire site.
• Rate: $500 per month for 33% of impressions (your ad shares the space with two other ads) or $1000 for 66% of impressions (your ad shares the space with one other ad), or $1500 for 100% of impressions.
• Size: 728 pixels wide by 90 pixels tall. Max file size: 1.5 MB.
• Availability: March and April (33% of impressions); May (33% and 66% of impressions); June onward (33%, 66%, and 100% of impressions)
MEDIUM RECTANGLE (#2)
• Location: Righthand column on the entire site.
• Rate: Available in increments of 25% of impressions for $300 per month.
• Size: 300 pixels wide by 250 pixels tall. Max file size: 1.5 MB.
• Availability: March (25% or 50% of impressions); April (25% of impressions); May (25% or 50% of impressions); June onward (25%, 50% or %75 of impressions).
LEFT COLUMN (#3)
• Location: Left column on the entire site.
• Rate: $500 per month.
• Size: 170 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall.
• Availability: March onward.
RIGHT COLUMN SQUARES (#4)
• Location: Right column on the entire site.
• Rate: $250 per month.
• Size: 125 pixels wide by 125 pixels tall.
• The ad positions change randomly every time the page is refreshed. Up to 10 ads can run.
• Availability: Advertisers have until the end of the month to decide whether to renew; there’s a waiting list for subsequent months. Please inquire about availability before designing an ad.
BANNER ABOVE “RECENT COMMENTS” (#5, BELOW)
• Location: Center column, above the “Recent Comments” box, on the home page and subsequent pages, category pages (Arts & Culture, etc.), search results pages, and tag archive pages.
• Rate: $350 per month.
• Size: 450 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall.
• Availability: Sold out through 2016.
MEGA RECTANGLE (#6)
• Location: Right column on the entire site, under “Popular Posts.”
• Rate: $600 per month.
• Size: 300 pixels wide by 600 pixels tall.
• Availability: March onward.
DEDICATED EMAIL BLAST
You get up to ten images and as much text as you want, within reason. It runs as a post on TribecaCitizen.com and it also gets emailed directly to the 4,000 subscribers of the Tribeca Citizen newsletter.
• Rate: $600.
• Examples: Best Made Co. email blast and Reade Street Prep email blast (only the center column gets emailed).
• Note: You can also run a sponsored post for $475; instead of the whole post getting emailed out, you get an embedded ad (see below) in the email newsletter.
EDITORIAL EMAIL NEWSLETTER ADS
• The editorial newsletter comes out on Mondays and Thursdays and it currently has 4,000 subscribers.
• There are two types of ads:
—You can run a banner across the top, just below the Tribeca Citizen logo (such as Mudville’s, below); it should be 420 pixels wide by 140 pixels tall.
—Or you can run an embedded ad, like the one for Green Ivy (further below), for which you get 75 words of text, a headline, and an image (420 pixels wide by around 420 pixels tall max), or you can run one big 420-by-420 graphic (with no accompanying text).
• Rate: $195 for either type of ad.
• To see either type of ad in context, email email@example.com.
There are a million ways to get your message across—such as promoted events—and if none of these seem right, let’s figure one out. Contact Erik Torkells at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-209-6473.