WHY ADVERTISE ON TRIBECA CITIZEN?
The audience is substantial, engaged, and extremely local:
••• Averaging around 180,000 monthly page views by 35,000 unique visitors (Google Analytics).
••• 3,800 email newsletter subscribers.
••• More than 2,200 Facebook fans, 4,400 Twitter followers, and 800 Instagram followers.
••• Reader demographics are here.
For all advertising inquiries, email email@example.com or call Erik Torkells at 917-209-6473.
Display advertising on tribecacitizen.com
LEADERBOARD (#1, ABOVE)
• Location: Above the Tribeca Citizen logo on the entire site.
• Rate: $500 per month for 33% of impressions (your ad shares the space with two other ads) or $750 for 50% of impressions (your ad shares the space with one other ad).
• Size: 728 pixels wide by 90 pixels tall. Max file size: 1.5 MB.
• Availability: August in 33% and 66% increments; September onward in 33%, 50%, and 100% increments.
MEDIUM RECTANGLE (#2)
• Location: Righthand column on the entire site.
• Rate: Available in increments of 25% of impressions for $300 per month.
• Size: 300 pixels wide by 250 pixels tall. Max file size: 1.5 MB.
• Availability: June (25%); July (25%); August (25%, 50%, or 75%); September (25% or 50%); October, November, December (25%, 50%, or 75%).
LEFT COLUMN (#3)
• Location: Left column on the entire site.
• Rate: $500 per month.
• Size: 170 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall.
• Availability: July onward.
SMALL SQUARES (#4)
• Location: Right column on the entire site.
• Rate: $250 per month.
• Size: 125 pixels wide by 125 pixels tall.
• The ad positions change randomly every time the page is refreshed. Up to 10 ads can run.
• Availability: Advertisers have until the end of the month to decide whether to renew; there’s a waiting list for subsequent months. Please inquire about availability before designing an ad.
BANNER ABOVE “RECENT COMMENTS” (#5, BELOW)
• Location: Center column, above the “Recent Comments” box, on the home page and subsequent pages, category pages (Arts & Culture, etc.), search results pages, and tag archive pages.
• Rate: $350 per month.
• Size: 450 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall.
• Availability: Sold out through 2015.
MEGA RECTANGLE (#6)
• Location: Right column on the entire site, under “Popular Posts.”
• Rate: $500 per month.
• Size: 300 pixels wide by 600 pixels tall.
• Availability: August, September.
DEDICATED EMAIL BLAST
You get up to ten images and as much text as you want, within reason. It runs as a post on TribecaCitizen.com and it also gets emailed directly to the 3,800 subscribers of the Tribeca Citizen newsletter.
• Rate: $600.
• Examples: Best Made Co. email blast and Reade Street Prep email blast (only the center column gets emailed).
• Note: You can also run a sponsored post for $475; instead of the whole post getting emailed out, you get an embedded ad (see below) in the email newsletter.
EDITORIAL EMAIL NEWSLETTER ADS
• The editorial newsletter comes out on Mondays and Thursdays and it currently has 3,800 subscribers.
• There are two types of ads:
—You can run a banner across the top, just below the Tribeca Citizen logo (such as Mudville’s, below); it should be 420 pixels wide by 140 pixels tall.
—Or you can run an embedded ad, like the one for Union Bar + Kitchen (further below), for which you get 75 words of text, a headline, and an image (420 pixels wide by around 420 pixels tall max), or you can run one big graphic (with no accompanying text).
• Rate: $195 for either type of ad.
• To see either type of ad in context, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEASONAL SPONSORED EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Tribeca Citizen publishes occasional themed email newsletters, such as before a holiday. For $195, you get 100 words, a headline, and an image (maximum size is 420 pixels wide by 420 pixels tall), or you can run an image up to 420 by 600 with just a headline. Email email@example.com for information about upcoming opportunities.
• Example: tribecacitizen.com/2014/12/02/here-come-the-holidays-8/
There are a million ways to get your message across—such as promoted events—and if none of these seem right, let’s figure one out. Contact Erik Torkells at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-209-6473.