Where in Tribeca?

From JW comes this lovely window detail — I am sure there’s a term of art for such a thing. Where is it?

….And Robert got it, with an addendum from James. The detail, he says, is often called an architrave.



  1. It’s 52 Warren aka 122 Chambers Street.

  2. Often called an architrave.

  3. Photo is of bldg at 335 Greenwich st nyc Tribeca, kind of art deco detail